Sunday, January 2, 2011

2011 Followup

Hello, everyone!

Long time, no write.  So, I've actually missed writing the blog for quite some time, but wasn't feeling motivated enough undertake another big writing commitment.  Finally, at the dawn of 2011, I've decided to start a new chronicle of the year ahead.  I'm calling it: "2011: Embracing the Old, Awakening to the New" In it, I will detail my deepening spiritual, personal and professional journey over the course of the year.  

2010 was a year of personal and spiritual exploration for me: learning reiki, writing poetry, embracing new friendships/relationships, and "coming out" as a budding astrologer.  But I really feel that 2011 will be the year that I come really "come into my own": deepening in my sense of purpose and moving out in the world more as a musician-teacher-healer.  Also, I feel/intend it will be a year of deep collaboration, where I will finally integrate my assertive (masculine) and cooperative/receptive (feminine) nature, and bring them into proper balance.  I would be honored, should you choose to join me on my  year of experimentation and discovery.  Please follow my new blog, at: http://jenniferparde-2011.blogspot.com/


Blessings to all of you in the new year!! May 2011 be a breakthrough year for you as well, bringing increasing levels of joy, harmony and peace to all of your endeavors.


Namaste,
Jennifer Parde

No comments:

Post a Comment